Sunday, November 04, 2007

Daylight Savings

I'm planning on getting up tomorrow at 6:00 because it will feel like 7:00 and will be about to get light. I'm going to go for a run. These are my plans. I haven't run for 3 days because I did lunges for the first time in about 5 years and could barely walk for several days. I've always really hated lunges. That's why I loved Pilates -- exercise but no lunges! I've been so sore I've realized I really should do more lunges because it's scary when you think you're getting into shape but a simple exercise causes so much pain. Dan asked how heavy the weights were I was holding while I was doing lunges... I hope the pointed glare let him know he shouldn't comment on my private exercise pain if it requires me to confess, "Just my body weight, honey."

2 comments:

frizzlefry said...

You go girl! I have been up at 6:30 everyday, and in bed by 11 or so, at night, which must be a new record.

However, I will shout it out loud: "I hate to exercise!"

Sheree said...

Yay, good job on the lunges! I actually like lunges, but not being able to walk down the stairs is always annoying.